The Dog & Baby Support line offers families and professionals immediate access to dog professionals who specialize in dog and baby/toddler dynamics. We are ready to listen and hear your concerns and offer immediate support and resources.
Calls are often related to:
- Family just arrived home with the newborn and they are concerned about the dog
- Newly crawling baby and the dog has growled or snapped at baby
- Feeling overwhelmed and that their dog may be “better off” in another home.
- Concerns about relatives dog
- Their toddler has been bitten and they want to talk to a professional and get a referral
- If you are a rescue volunteer and want information to support new and expecting families… give us a call! 1-877-247-3407
***This line is not intended to replace a private consultation or workshop but may provide critical help until additional support is available with a professional. Any cases involving aggression will be referred to a professional for a complete evaluation.