The Dog & Baby Support line offers families and professionals immediate access to dog professionals who specialize in dog and baby/toddler dynamics for urgent situations.
Who is the support line for?
- A family with a newborn is concerned about their dog’s reaction to their baby and need immediate support.
- A family dog has growled or snapped at a baby or toddler and parents need immediate support
- A family or parent is feeling overwhelmed and that their dog may be “better off” in another home and needs immediate support.
- A bite has ocurred and you need someone to speak to immediately.
- If you are a rescue volunteer and want information to support new and expecting families… give us a call! 1-919.961.1608 instead of the support line
The support line is not for questions that can wait or are not urgent as described above. These are best served by our Triage and Tips option. Please see below.