Dogs & Toddlers™ is the ideal program for families with dogs and babies who are soon to be crawling or walking. Often the first 3 months have gone smoothly and many families are caught off guard when their dog begins to show discomfort with the new developmental changes of their mobile baby.
This program offers insight and proactive options for some of the common challenges families with dogs experience as baby becomes mobile.
- Answers to your questions about dog and toddler dynamics
- Must-know information for parents who have babies soon to be crawling or walking
- Advice about common trouble spots between toddlers and dogs in a home
- Practical solutions, from activities to include your dog to daily routines and management
- Insight into how your changing family dynamics may affect your dog